Tuesday, March 23, 2010

what to make

Items I want to make this spring (hey look! it's spring! aaaahh it's not raining!):

This cardigan from Knitty, in the Blue Sky Alpacas cotton that it calls for, cumin shade. Oh, grotty greenish gold, you have my heart.

(Or, if I want to do another, warmer version, the Spud and Chloe sweater stuff in root beer, or lake, well that would be pretty fabulous too.)

(Or if I want to be knitting forever, Sprössling in Spud and Chloe fine.)


A baby surprise jacket in Noro silk garden, colorway 252 (black, grey, cobalt, and lime green), for my little nephew. It's gonna be all striped and killer.

Wing o the Moth shawl (rav), probably in the little shoulderette size, from my hoarded Curious Creek Wasonga in colorway Toto. Not very springy, to have a moth-themed black and grey shawl, but I want it bad.

Manon (rav). ShibuiKnits Merino Kid, in honey. I have them both. Let it begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment