Saturday, March 21, 2009

About Me

I live near the ocean and the park.

My favorite thing in the park is the buffalo. I didn't believe the first person who told me there were buffalo in the middle of San Francisco, but there they are, and now I live a mere four blocks from them.

I love Japanese maple trees, especially the golden leafed ones. My mother, her mother, and HER mother were (are) all amazing gardeners. I'm not there yet, but I do like trying.

I love dogs, too. The dog in the picture on the front page there is not my dog, unfortunately. She belongs to my grandfather and is occasionally a very good girl.

My undergraduate degree is in geology. I thought very hard about graduate school in Albuquerque, but ultimately went another direction.

I spent 6 years living in Minnesota, one summer living in Colorado, and 5 months living on the east coast of Italy. The rest has pretty much been California.

I'm a 5th generation Californian, if my math is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment